PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to Lonnie...

britt
09-15-2009, 10:25 AM
Thought I would throw a post up thanking Lonnie. I ordered a helmet and a new belt from him in June. He shipped it. I waited and waited and waited and it never showed. I gave him a call, checked the post office just in case...nothing. Finally, he reshipped my order. Got it in 2 days and I've been using the equipment since.

I show up home last Saturday night and here is a white box on the step. Get up the the door and it is a Cinch Products return address. Sure enough it was the original shipment. I promised I would ship it back if it showed...so I'm heading to the PO today.

The box was in good shape. Looked like maybe it fell behind a bench or something at the post office and took them 2.5 months to find it. Shipped June 17 recieved Sep 12th.

Thank Lonnie for making good stuff and for sending a replacement instead of making me wait.

britt

22-8
09-15-2009, 10:58 AM
Agree completely! Lonnie is great to work with - have ordered quite a few things lately while upgrading my rear wing and building a kids ski and he always ships promptly and is great to deal with.

Mike
09-15-2009, 11:02 AM
I second that!!!

AirJunky
09-15-2009, 11:10 AM
Yep, another 2 thumbs up for the man.

I called him a few months ago with a suggestion on his quick release. Just a simple velcro loop on the side that allowed me to coil up the rope, handle & release in one. Works great.

Thanks for all you do, Lonnie.

22-8
09-15-2009, 11:16 AM
I called him a few months ago with a suggestion on his quick release. Just a simple velcro loop on the side that allowed me to coil up the rope, handle & release in one. Works great.

Great recommendation - saw that on Rhino's new release that he recently got. Very handy!!

Skidog
09-15-2009, 01:06 PM
Yep, another 2 thumbs up for the man.

Thanks for all you do, Lonnie.
I'll second that! Thats a great feature on that quick release!

Rhino
09-15-2009, 03:51 PM
I've had nothing but great experience when purchasing items from Lonnie. He has always been so helpful and has a such a personable approach to customer service. Every product that I've purchased has been top-notch quality. :score10:

PigsCanFly
09-20-2011, 10:22 PM
I have been tagging along on Parn's foil for last two summers when I had the chance. Wife learned to ride and we found a used Sky Ski through Lonnie. Friends said he was reputable enough that I shouldn't hesitate to buy a used foil with only a couple of pictures to look at. He was super honest to deal with and very personable. When I told him there would be a variety of sized people riding the new foil, he had me give him a guess on the range of sizes so he could build us a custom seat belt at no extra cost. He seemed almost as excited to get us on the water as we were. Haven't met the guy, but through our dealing with him and the recommendation of friends, I'll send anyone I can his way!

Tarkus
09-25-2011, 06:54 AM
Yup same here everything that was said above I can say the same.