PDA

View Full Version : Belt Q

Argonaut
08-05-2010, 09:58 AM
I have a standard SkySki 2:1 belt .. and use it with the standard 'seat belt extension'

Dissapointed that the velcro is ripping off the stitching on the top of the belt (part with logo). only 12 month sold and little use.

As I have to get a new belt does anyone make longer belts - to avoid using the extension ?

second Q .... SkySki belt is around $40 .. yet CINCH belt is $75 .... is it worth almost twice the price ?

I have CINCH foot stays & wraps .. they are still as good as new.

22-8
08-05-2010, 10:07 AM
I can confirm that CINCH can make custom belts. The standard belt was too long for me so I had a custom one made for my waist size. No additional cost (that I recall) and a great "mod" for me. Personally, I do prefer the CINCH belt over the stock belt - just seems to be better quality.

popeonarope
08-05-2010, 11:01 AM
I was personally going through about 1 sky ski belt per year. The CINCH I have now is 2 years old and still in great shape. Also, 22-8 is right, Lonnie can do all kinds of custom fits. He just recently custom made a new belt for me that fits both me and my 7 year old son snugly since we ride the same setup. Go with the CINCH, it is worth the extra money.

Pope

Argonaut
05-17-2011, 03:36 PM
Forgot to update ... I bought CINCH, Lonnie as usual great in getting stuff to me in UK.
Quality is Very good.

FatBoy
05-18-2011, 06:24 AM
Can't go wrong with CinchMax............ As Lonnie says, "Stay seated and enjoy the flight."