PDA

View Full Version : Out of Office Week of June 4.

cinchmax
05-27-2012, 09:58 AM
Hey guys. Well, it's getting close to that time. I will be in the office at CINCH Hydrofoil all of next week. Beginning Monday, June 4th, I'll be out of the office for about 2 weeks. I'll be able to take orders, but will probably not ship until the week of June 11th. Sorry for the inconvenience, but I've been putting off this knee replacement for about 2 years. Hopefully all will go well. Call in your order and I'll do my best to get it out ASAP. Thanks

cinchmax
07-06-2012, 05:18 AM
Thanks to all for the well wishes on the knee replacement. It's been 4 weeks now and everything is going great! We are back in full production and shipping. Actually, had the knee replaced on June 4th, came home on June 6th and had a load of shipping done on June 7th. Amazing what good doctors can do in this day and age! Once again, thanks for everything. Special thanks to Dr. Bob Laughlin of Bakersfield for all of his great input!

Freddy88
08-31-2012, 02:56 AM
Hi Lonnie,

I wrote you an email.
Please, let me know if you received it :-)

Thank you

Federico

CHIEF
09-11-2012, 10:22 AM
Hey Lonnie, will we see you in TX at the Fly-in? Was thinking of getting a new belt and maybe a Release if you want to bring some stuff down.
Chief (from CO) Thanks