PDA

View Full Version : Bob Woolley describes the new Air Chair V-41.

Tigebri
08-22-2012, 08:58 PM
Bob & Collin of Air Chair made this little video. Bob describes the new V-41. Board, seat, t-bar and wings. I spent this past weekend out test riding the new generation V-41 with Bob & Collin. All i can say is I am stoked to be on this ski!!! I'm excited to be getting back on tour this next season, I can't wait........

New video will be up soon.

Drossiter
08-22-2012, 10:54 PM
I just got my new AC V-41 and tower in the mail today and can't wait to try it. The Sharkhide is drying as I type. I already have the AC carbon board, Collin told me that the wings are not ready yet so what wings would you recommend I put on it that I can ride now?

Cosmo
08-23-2012, 07:40 AM
How much for the whole setup? Pricing isn't on the website yet for the new stuff. Actually, do you know how much each piece is? Tower, t-bar, board, wings, and new seat belt? Thanks.

CwKoch
08-23-2012, 08:40 AM
Bob's early release seat tower???? :slaphead:

nobrainsd
08-23-2012, 08:47 AM
Nice to see Air Chair bringing new products to the market. Great to see Bob taking advantage of his tapered t bar patent.

Congratulations to Marty as it appears that N2Orbit will be supplying wings. Hey Marty, Have you ridden the new AC bar and your wings yet?

Tigebri
08-23-2012, 09:42 AM
I just got my new AC V-41 and tower in the mail today and can't wait to try it. The Sharkhide is drying as I type. I already have the AC carbon board, Collin told me that the wings are not ready yet so what wings would you recommend I put on it that I can ride now?

I have ridden the bar with the Raptor/ Viper set up from extreme as well as the XXX/ UFO from N2Orbit. Both set ups ride great, I liked the XXX & UFO. Seemed to be a soother ride. The extreme setup had great pop though. The new Area 51 & UFO is what I have now, that's a good ride. You'll have to rip them from my cold dead hands to get them away from me.....

Tigebri
08-23-2012, 09:52 AM
How much for the whole setup? Pricing isn't on the website yet for the new stuff. Actually, do you know how much each piece is? Tower, t-bar, board, wings, and new seat belt? Thanks.

I know the t-bar is $2499. the board is $1100.(I think). I don't think they have a price on the Area 51 front wing yet & the new belt price will be known as soon as they get there first run of them in. I will say this, the belt is bad'O. Easiest and most secure on the market that I've strapped into. I took a bad crash last weekend with Bob & Collin. Bloody nose, got the wind knocked out of me...... That thing didn't budge! It's got my vote! Give Air Chair a call totally accurate pricing.

Jay
08-23-2012, 09:55 AM
I met a guy on Apache Lake that bought a full rig. I think he said he paid $5400.

Paul_Queen
08-23-2012, 03:21 PM
Area 51 wing???

Jay
08-23-2012, 03:30 PM
Area 51 wing???
Bob has always liked the downward curve on a front wing. His Stealth and V38 has this type of wing. Bob had N2Orbit build him a billet wing with a downward curve to it. It's a cross between a XXX2/Detonator down sized to about the size of a XXX if I remember right. It is the wing in the video above.

EricR
08-23-2012, 09:40 PM
I just got off the water with Flyin Brian. His new AC setup is treating him well.

Sent from my van down by the river!

Tigebri
09-24-2012, 07:10 PM
Here is the new V-41 video that Air Chair asked me to put up.

Enjoy.

http://youtu.be/pn8McRKPWD8

Foil~N~Powell
09-24-2012, 09:17 PM
:slaphead:lol

CwKoch
09-25-2012, 08:36 AM
:slaphead:lol

X2....

Biggest single improvement is the carbon fiber ski with mass centralization???? What about the billet foil?? Thanks Mike Murphy!!!