PDA

View Full Version : 2 for 1 Polar Bear Coolers

EricR
11-05-2012, 07:35 PM
Polar Bear Coolers 2 for 1 is back!
At Polar Bear Coolers, you are*more than a customer, you are*a friend.* For being our friend, we want to offer you a deal you can share with your family and friends.* 2 for 1 coolers from now*until the end of the year while supplies last.

Simply LIKE US*on Facebook and receive your 2 for 1*coupon code.* Then, enter the code*during checkout at www.polarbearcoolers.com*and you are good for the 2 for 1 deal!*
Click*below to*LIKE US,*get your 2 for 1*coupon code and*share!
Personalization available on coolers.

Thanks again for your continued support and remember,
nothing keeps cool like a Polar Bear!
Have a great Holiday Season from the Polar Bear Coolers team!
Strud, Geoff, Leslie, & Brett
Polar Bear Coolers
2695 Pine Grove Road
Suite 302
Cumming, GA* 30041
Polar Bear Coolers*Product Video

Sent from my van down by the river!

p40whk
11-05-2012, 08:05 PM
Just got the email from them today and have a pair of the 12 pack coolers on order. Have a 24 pack from last year so now I have 2 sizes. The extra will be a Christmas gift. Great coolers and great company. Very high quality and they fit in tight spaces.

Mike
11-06-2012, 05:37 AM
I bought 8 of these and I have had a few problems with leakage and zippers with minimal use. Does anyone know if the AO coolers are any better? Or are they very similar?

TX Foilhead
11-06-2012, 12:53 PM
They plainly tell you on the site that the zippers will leak, can't you read?

fhu667
11-06-2012, 01:49 PM

Damn Don.

p40whk
11-06-2012, 02:52 PM
The AO coolers look to be the same but their site has a guarantee against leakage (for the liner only). Mine only leaks if I turn them over and then only through the zipper. I would think the AO coolers do the same especially if they us a YKK zipper like Polar Bear.

At half off, I'd go with the Polar bear but at full price, the AO is about $5 cheaper for a comparable size.

EricR
11-06-2012, 08:42 PM
I have owned a lot of these coolers. All of mine have leaked but mine live a hard life. You are never suppose to put empty cans in them and I do. I have heard both good and bad about the AO. They are about the same price but the half off or BOGOF is too good to pass up. The AO claim to use vinyl that is used in waterbeds and above ground pools.

Sent from my van down by the river!

EricR
11-07-2012, 11:40 AM
Polar Bear Coolers 2 for 1 Coupon Code 1999 (http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=417304488303540)
To order, just go to www.polarbearcoolers.com (http://www.polarbearcoolers.com/) and fill your cart with everything you want. During checkout, type 1999 in the "Coupon" box and click "Redeem Coupon". The price of the coolers will be cut in half to reflect the 2 for 1 deal. Coupon is good through the end of the year or while supplies last.

Mike
11-07-2012, 04:53 PM

Thanks for the reply DickFace! You voted for Obama so shouldn't you be happy?? BAHAHAHAA!! I should have been more clear - I MEANT - Leakage in the liners and zippers failing completely. Not leaky zippers. There are a few (mostly the larger coolers) that don't zip up smooth and when you go to zip it up it leaves gaps where it is not locking the teeth together. It's like the teeth are getting out of alignment with themselves.

I am sure Polar Bear would make it right as their customer service is phenomenal. I had one replaced before - no questions asked but haven't brought these others to their attention yet. I am curious if anyone else has experienced anything like me.

Got any more questions?

YJim
11-07-2012, 05:35 PM
All of mine have leaked, some right away, some took awhile. I've never called them for warranty. That being said... I'm going to order some more just because they are soooo damn handy and boat friendly :-)

p40whk
11-07-2012, 06:45 PM
what size do you guys like best?

Mike
11-07-2012, 06:55 PM
24 pack was my go to choice. 6 pack is the one used the least. If I was going out all day or had multiple people on the boat I would use the 48 pack. I used the 12 pack for car rides or just short boat trips in the afternoon. I would get the 48, 24, and 12 pack. Then you'd be set. If I remember right - it says 2 for 1 but they are actually 50% off so you don't need to buy a bunch like I did....

I wish they would use a much more beefy zipper tho. Like the one on foil bags. why not? The one they currently use is like the kind you'd see on a 1980's wind breaker from kmart.

TX Foilhead
11-07-2012, 10:32 PM
The backpack is the best, it'll take a case and a bag of ice with room to spare and nobody realizes your wearing a cooler. Only downside is the lite gray gets dirty pretty easy.

Jay
11-08-2012, 12:35 AM
I bought 3 at 50% off last year. The 24 and 48 are used the most. I use the 12 as a lunch cooler for work. Mine are still working fine. No leaks. Zippers are ok. I don't over fill them though. Maybe that's why the zippers fail?

Mike
11-08-2012, 05:46 AM
It seems like the liner and insulation was a little more "fluffy" near the opening on the few I had trouble with. I think that's what caused the issue. Be sure to check your coolers for proper fluffiness :)

Foil~N~Powell
11-08-2012, 08:44 AM
I prefer to use two 24pack coolers as opposed to a 48pack. One with food and one with drinks (the drink cooler gets opened more often). When they get low enough I consolidate and fold one up. The beauty of collapsible coolers in action.

EricR
11-08-2012, 11:06 AM
I prefer to use two 24pack coolers as opposed to a 48pack. One with food and one with drinks (the drink cooler gets opened more often). When they get low enough I consolidate and fold one up. The beauty of collapsible coolers in action.

I just ordered 2 24 packs... One will be for adult beverages and one for kids... Having both in the 48 doesn't work well as the kids never zip the thing back up.

EricR
11-04-2014, 06:48 PM
That time of year again. I have patched two of mine with silicon to stop leaks.... Mine get abused with Silver Cans with Blue Mountains year round....

Here's how it works: click www.polarbearcoolers.com (http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001BB2SXaE7sQYWO9ccDG0OuVuS0yYQiAPcT0sCuP YD3HnvVJiSMEhZ3bR6wD5a9Q-cfD4FGF-DYsPg9v3w9zCq_ojDvcrzGRTKuIUhWYBNTjjD-HZshvNHPDt9TsnfTUkHiqXR2eu2uHHQQZ1OZexVKJnjoLgJCy4 mbwvHkq9QyO44OLl0jKgYbPmt8nSlhPZ6TSiLLenxAzbKLJoq_ k4DH8CsVZTTyjV2cclyHdEPE5t2iFYA_NlCXhNTjNqjv0kHKzC 7geJFYXk_SP5bvAaIE24As4RdsNrOfrDl1yxNpV9mhqJIhWaO1 LwVu-NcvaD2Z9a7xcgIwpo=&c=-HggAtltVxKLdMDw6CVkjWxO8-EO8pNizaLwozv15MxMrs55TCI3Tw==&ch=t-kPaZuGzN-Ui8bQImM3MjnOvUSphqUO4wZEaYCr3DpoqDdnc8Wdig==), fill your cart with ALL the coolers you want. Once you have them ALL in your cart, go to checkout, type in coupon code 2112 and click "REDEEM COUPON". ALL the prices of the COOLERS will be cut in half. This 2 for 1 offer is valid NOW 'til December 20th, or while supplies last.

This is our biggest event of the year and it's our gift to YOU, our loyal customers. The holidays are just around the corner. Start your shopping early and get 2 gifts for the price of 1 or 6 for the price of 3. NO QUANTITY LIMIT! We can guarantee your friends and family will enjoy years of performance from their Polar Bear Cooler.

https://origin.ih.constantcontact.com/fs122/1108940524413/img/15.jpgAlso, don't forget to get your coolers PERSONALIZED! Polar Bear Coolers offers full service embroidered monogramming on all of our coolers (H2O line excluded). Whether you choose initials or a nickname, a personalized cooler means no one can get away with trying to steal your awesome new cooler!

Are you a business owner? Corporate branded coolers make excellent holiday gifts for both employees and clients. Just send us a jpeg of your logo and we'll send you back a layout and quote.

This offer is for you to give to whomever you like so PASS IT ON! Much of our business comes from word of mouth referrals. If you enjoyed your experience with us, please tell your friends by sharing this email on your social networks or forwarding to their email address. We appreciate your support!

...and don't forget to like us on Facebook (http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001BB2SXaE7sQYWO9ccDG0OuVuS0yYQiAPcT0sCuP YD3HnvVJiSMEhZ3Z5f8X4ER-G5eI_r5ZITMN0XTV-n9Uj86Qorm34Tz7hgyQPD0qZ4cqmQlKexzkgQKOkzzSC4-hDG2-HHgHvPoINEQ2rdI4UnGBsvDQJKZgvdOn1Y-L6By4XfrnA70S4bUjMSIf02OXdy&c=-HggAtltVxKLdMDw6CVkjWxO8-EO8pNizaLwozv15MxMrs55TCI3Tw==&ch=t-kPaZuGzN-Ui8bQImM3MjnOvUSphqUO4wZEaYCr3DpoqDdnc8Wdig==)!

Thanks again for your continued support and remember,
Nothing Keeps Cool Like a Polar Bear!

Have a great Holiday Season from the Polar Bear Coolers team!

Strud, Geoff, Leslie, & Brett
Polar Bear Coolers
2695 Pine Grove Road
Suite 302
Cumming, GA 30041

becker
11-14-2014, 03:59 PM
I saw coupons for coolers at http://www.couponbox.com (http://www.couponbox.com/) lately, you could save up to 60%. I just ordered a huge stock ;)