PDA

View Full Version : X Air seattowers

Hangtime
12-04-2012, 01:11 PM
Is anyone else having trouble getting ahold of X air.

hooked on foiling
12-04-2012, 04:59 PM
Ordered a new tower on their Christmas sale. E-mail response, invoice, and notice of shipping were all received in a timely matter. Shipping notice shows the tower is in transit scheduled for delivery by Friday. Granted, none of this was via phone.

Pilot
12-05-2012, 06:47 AM
I emailed Tracy a month ago and she was a little slow getting back, I emailed her again in November and she hasn't gotten back to me.

Hawk7B
12-05-2012, 11:49 AM
Talked to a friend who just received his tower. Tower was a shorty, and it looked like the welds were from the lower quality batch. I want to order my own tower, but I'm getting more and more worried about these products.

hooked on foiling
12-05-2012, 02:27 PM
Talked to a friend who just received his tower. Tower was a shorty, and it looked like the welds were from the lower quality batch...

Now I'm a bit worried. Was your friend's order from the Holiday sale? Wondering if mine was in stock because it was a shorty.

mxpowder
12-05-2012, 05:41 PM
I talked to Nathan last week and he did get back to me. He did indicate he was very busy with a project?

Hangtime
12-05-2012, 08:26 PM
I have talked to Nathan since posting. Personal matters were misconstrued with business matters. Nathan and Tracy are great people

Pilot
12-06-2012, 07:49 AM
Talked to a friend who just received his tower. Tower was a shorty, and it looked like the welds were from the lower quality batch. I want to order my own tower, but I'm getting more and more worried about these products.

What do you mean "from the lower quality batch"? Obviously nobody makes bad towers on purpose, is there an acknowledged bad batch of welds on these towers?

hooked on foiling
12-07-2012, 08:50 PM
Received my new tower this afternoon. Looks great. Not a shorty. Thanks Nathan and Tracy. Now need to find warm water to ride it on - snow in the forecast this weekend.

XAir
12-08-2012, 01:40 PM
Cancun, I'll drive the boat !!

hooked on foiling
12-08-2012, 08:36 PM
Funny you should mention Cancun; my in-laws fly there tomorrow. Father-in-law is the one who introduced me to foiling.