PDA

View Full Version : XAir tower dimensions

blmeanie
04-30-2018, 11:33 AM
Hey everyone, I am looking for dimensions (length and width from above) of an XAir tower, and a picture from top down without pad.

Their site and FB pages seem to be gone

thanks ,

steve

OLDGUY46
05-05-2018, 10:46 AM
So what's the story with Xair

OLDGUY46
05-11-2018, 09:29 PM
???? Nobody?

blmeanie
05-12-2018, 06:22 AM
I would assume that with site gone, FB page gone that they aren't selling gear any longer.

ShagnWagn
08-13-2018, 04:58 PM
I spoke with the owner about a month ago. They are still selling the boards and tbars (their own design), which are the big ticket items and why I had chosen X-Air.

They haven't had towers for sale for a couple years due to major design issues (belt ears bending). There has been very little and slow progress since, although I keep getting reaffirmed they will have newly designed warranty replacements "soon". It's a long sad story, but the owner planned to buy AC, but got screwed and started X-Air as a hobby.
The wings they sell are 3rd party (XtremeFoils) as are the footstays (MM) and belt (cinch).

I assume the pages were taken down due to a full site redesign would be needed as a full ski is not available.

blmeanie
07-27-2020, 07:38 PM
reviving this, just in case Nathan and others are still looking, I could use new bushings and bolts for my seat tower. would buy if still have some. If anyone knows of exact matches to buy elsewhere that would work too

ShagnWagn
07-29-2020, 01:01 AM
Contact Rob here: https://www.facebook.com/dudetowers/
These are built off of the same platform although I don't think he uses the same original bushings.
I even took it a step further and added plastic inserts as the original design has the thread bolts in direct contact with the seat plate, which prematurely wears the holes out.