Notices

Thread: Florida Fly-In

1. Florida Fly-In 
    IP
    Hey everyone! Just making sure the word gets out about the Florida Fly-In, May 14-16 - which is the weekend prior to the Jax Spring Fling Tournament.

We will also have discounted clinics here on the Chain between the two events M-Thursday, so if any of you are looking for a foiling vacation, this is it! We will have time slots designated for around 3 riders at a time, so you won't have to wait very long to get your turn. While you are not riding, you can hang out at the house, and the best part is you only pay $15 per night to stay here. We are trying to make this an affordable clinic to encourage people to come. If you have any questions, or would like to check it all out, click the link here:
    www.foiltime.com top left of page, or go direct:

http://www.foiltime.com/j15/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=67:go od-times-in-florida&catid=1:latest-news&Itemid=50

It will be a ton of riding, and a ton of fun! Please let me know if you intend on bringing your boat.

Thanks.

Geno

IP
    It is official, we are two weeks out for the 11th Annual Florida Fly-In. We have only a few beds left at the house, and the Hotels we have reserved a discounted room for you all releases the blocks of rooms on May 7th, so if you want a spot, and don't want to pay too much, better book now!

We look forward to a fun crowd of foilers, and depending on the turnout, I may have a limited but high end raffle, including a 2010 Sky Ski Pro to give away, as well as some cinch products, and some eagle vests. This will be a short raffle if the numbers are what we hope, so don't count on spending very much time looking at your tickets.

We will also have the 2010 Anser here for all to test ride. Just let me know that you have an interest in taking it for a spin, and I will set you up.Of coarse, don't forget about the clinics the week between the Fly-In and the Jax. tournament. still lots of open slots available, so the quality should surpass the quantity, at a price you can't beat!

If you would like to know more about this event, check it out at:

http://www.foiltime.com/j15/index.ph...news&Itemid=50

If you can't find the answer to your question here, feel free to email or call me anytime.

If Costs are keeping you from coming, let me know in private, and I will see if I can get you a sponsor for the event. We want as many people to come as possible.

Thanks, and looking forward to seeing you all here in Sunny Florida!

Geno Yauchler
    (863)-660-2264
    genoyauchler@aol.com
    foiltime.com
    yourgearstore.com