Notices

Thread: Beau

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Beau 
    IP
    I will miss the old man. I have to put down this man's best friend soon. He has a terminal tumor that will take his life in an uncomfortable manner if I don't do the hard, but kind, thing and put him down. Everyone's dog is the best ever. He is one of those dogs. Rest in Peace dude... I love you.

IP

IP
    now thats a dog's face everyone could love, I know the feeling

IP
    Been there. Hardest thing I ever did. Sorry for your loss.

RIP

IP
    Sorry to hear about your dog Beau.
    We had to put down my in-laws black lab this Sept. We had gotten her as a companion for them in their later years. I believe that was 9 years ago. She had a tumor in her throat. My wife found another black lab on Craigslist about a week before we had to put her down and she has become a GREAT dog for them. We all love her and my 2 dogs get along with her really well.

Reverse Scorpion Professional krisdw's Avatar
    IP
    Really sorry about your loss. There's a reason We love em so much!
    Seriously, who has more fun than us?

Foiling Fanatic
    IP
    I have a yellow lab my as well. Looks like they could be brothers. Hang in there bro.
    Why for you bark my dog, he no kick you !

IP
    So Sorry Jay .. just had to make the same call for my golden (12.5) the day before Thanksgiving. Hang in there.
    08 Supra, 24 SSV Gravity Games

"Look everyone, my crown has a GECKO!"

IP
    We put our lab-pitbull cross down two years ago and I still miss him, watching video of him pulling the kids on tobbaggons in the winter still gets me to cry. Our current dog is great but some dogs are just special

10. therapy time with great dog stories 
    IP
    I had a golden lab 30 years back, use to live on a farm, then due to reasons beyond my control, I had to move into town. the nieghbour kids use to come over and throw the ball for timber for hours. he would follow them to school and the school would phone and ask to come pick him up. so finaly I felt bad he didn't have farm space to run around, so posted an add, free to farmer with lots of space. Awesome, a local rancher shows up, has tons of acres for him to play on, gave us his address so we could come see him. so two months later, we went for a drive. only to find timber tied to a 20 foot chain to the light pole and a leather shoe lace around his neck??? so needles to say, I went back after dark, lurked around the buildings to get close enough, was laying against the tidy tank for cover and called him over, he was so dam happy to see me, his tail was banging against the tidy tank, rolling around on his back cause the chain wasn't quite long enough to reach me, his paws wacked me in the face and gave me a bleeding nose ,, so end of story, finally got his leash off and ran back to the car. man was he happy to be off the chain and the neighbourhood kids had someone to play with again. If there was a doggie heaven, timbers got another play mate now,,, here's one for you Beau.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast