Notices

Thread: My Run from July 7th.

1. My Run from July 7th. 
    Foilforum Addict Suicidal-Element's Avatar
    IP
    Just thought I would post up some of my ride from Monday. I thought I would start out with the worst crash from the night!!! I have been working on going bigger off the wake as that has always been a weakness of mine. Hence, alot of wake rolls.

Cheers!!

IP
    Looked awsome.....you even played the right music.

Team Rider
    Airchair Outlaw Tower
    Airchair Carbon Board
    N2orbit Fuse 39 Tbar
    N2orbit Phoenix Front, UFO Rear

AC Belt / Malibu Mark Bindings

Paul

- All the best things in life can be done in the water.

IP
    That first crash did look painful.

If your weakness is that you aren't going big enough, your standards are pretty high. Looks like I have to work on keeping my arms in tight. You were a clinic in that regard. Thanks for sharing.

IP
    Nice! Great set! Huge smooth gainer grab in the beginning and big clean wake rolls. Those fronts are looking good. Interesting you do your big wake rolls, gainers, and air rolls all from right to left, but your tech tricks BNC and Fronts from Left to right. Maybe I need to buck up and try some fronts from my offside and see what happens. I've been throwing them the same direction I throw my most comfortable wake rolls from. Did you try your fronts from the other direction too?

Foilforum Addict Suicidal-Element's Avatar
    IP
    Paul - thanks for the kind words. Thats the best music to ride too!!! Gotta get amped up!!

Tallredrider - that firat crash kicked my ass pretty good. It helped that the board did touch first, but it still blasted me pretty good. I am trying to get up in the Jake Bradley, Narrans, Lewin, Pope and Ferny range on my wake tricks. So yes, the bar is set high, but ive been making improvements.

Hossdog - on my good side (left to right) I can throw backrolls (wake and air), gainers (wake and air), frontrolls. On my offside (right to left) I can throw backrolls (wake and air), frontrolls, BnC's, 3's (when I sack up to throw them) and Fronts. Yes, I started throwing fronts on my good side, but then was directed to switch to my offside. Dont ask me why, but they turn out better throwing them on your offside. I havent thrown them on my good side since I started landing them. Start throwing them on your offside and I bet you will come mich closer to landing them!!! Most spinning tricks are done on your offside. Unless you are awesome and do both sides on spins.

IP
    Nice ride, B!

IP
    I do fronts on my offside too, I assume its because I'm not overcoming muscle memory from wake rolls? Wonder what am offside would like?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk