Notices

Thread: Northern California, help getting in

1. Northern California, help getting in 
    Reverse Scorpion Professional
    IP
    Hey guys, I am new here and intrigued with foiling although I have yet to try it. I am certian that once I do, it is all over and I will be hooked. I am in the market for my first rig but hoping meet some knowledgeable people and maybe bum a pull and try to learn a little before jumping in with both feet. I have a boat and am willing to host, although I do not have racks for storage (yet). I am also happy to ride along with anyone and pay for gas and beverages, whatever your beverage preference is. I am also willing to travel to meet up. This request is a bit outside my comfort zone as I am typically the one to host and teach others the sports I love. I thank you all for any replies in advance.

Foilforum Addict Suicidal-Element's Avatar
    IP
    Quote Originally Posted by Isellacuras View Post
    Hey guys, I am new here and intrigued with foiling although I have yet to try it. I am certian that once I do, it is all over and I will be hooked. I am in the market for my first rig but hoping meet some knowledgeable people and maybe bum a pull and try to learn a little before jumping in with both feet. I have a boat and am willing to host, although I do not have racks for storage (yet). I am also happy to ride along with anyone and pay for gas and beverages, whatever your beverage preference is. I am also willing to travel to meet up. This request is a bit outside my comfort zone as I am typically the one to host and teach others the sports I love. I thank you all for any replies in advance.
    Hey!!! Give me a call. Me and a couple other local boys are still riding on a regular basis. I can help you with anything you need.

Brent - 916.218.2004

Foilforum Addict Suicidal-Element's Avatar
    IP
    Just tried calling you back and the number you called me from didnt work. Give me a call again.