Notices

Thread: Castaic, Pyramid, Piru, Buena Vista, northern Los Angeles County, CA lakes riders

1. Castaic, Pyramid, Piru, Buena Vista, northern Los Angeles County, CA lakes riders 
    Face Planting Noob
    IP
    Looking for other interested foil riders that ride on these lakes. Just started riding end of last year. Any of you know how to do invert tricks? Pretty comfortable with the ski now. Looking for other riders who can keep me from developing any bad habits. Sanger V230 boat with Samson foil rack

IP
    Pyramid & Castaic are my home lakes - I ski these in the off season & during the week. I do ski anywhere - just got back from 3 days at Laughlin/Mohave. I was planning on going tomorrow, but my 3rd backed out. I too just started the end of last year too. Been a skier for many years but just got hooked on foiling and it's now my favorite thing to do. I have just started jumping & am working on consistency & more air. If you're looking for another rider that's fine, but I'm not the guy to keep you from any bad habits (on or off the ski). Look for PM.

Face Planting Noob
    IP
    Thanks for the info. I'm working on the same things. There has to be someone out there who rides on our lakes that can give us some tips. Have you met anyone else through this forum? I sent you a text earlier so you would have my cell phone. Haven't heard back so maybe it didn't go through. cell phone is best for me at (818) 370-4940

Reverse Scorpion Professional
    IP
    I am in but I am a novice. Any Saturday or Sunday and with advanced notice can do a weekday. I have an older skyski with cast foil.