Notices
 

Thread: 2015 Flyins and Competitions

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
  1. 2015 Flyins and Competitions 
    #1
    Foilforum Addict goinfoilin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Masonville, Colorado
    Posts
    621
    IP
    Hey all,

    I got a message today asking about all of the flyins and competitions for 2015 - and since I don't know the answer to this - how about everyone that is planning something
    for 2015 respond to this message so all can know?

    Thanks,
    Todd
    08 Supra, 24 SSV Gravity Games

    "Look everyone, my crown has a GECKO!"
     
     

  2. #2
    Senior Foiler Elite Schocker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Rogers, Minnesota
    Posts
    235
    IP
    2015 Great Northern MN Flyin. We haven't officially picked a weekend yet but last year's was July 24-27 and that seemed to work out just fine. Tentatively thinking it will be the same weekend in 2015. Stay tuned for more details.
     
     

  3. #3
    Foilforum Addict NOTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Red Deer AB Canada
    Posts
    909
    IP
    2015 Pine Lake Hydrofoloosa will be August 6-9, 2015.
    Pine Lake Rider
    USHA 2014 Ambassador Of The Year
     
     

  4. #4
    Foiling Fanatic giers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Swift Current, Saskatchewan, Canada
    Posts
    179
    IP
    Quote Originally Posted by NOTS View Post
    2015 Pine Lake Hydrofoloosa will be August 6-9, 2015.
    can an I pay now..........don't want to get left out........
     
     

  5. #5
    Foilforum Addict theking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Abbotsford, BC
    Posts
    1,141
    IP
    Quote Originally Posted by giers View Post
    can an I pay now..........don't want to get left out........

    Diddo !!!!
     
     

  6. #6
    Foilforum Addict EricR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Huntington Beach, Ca
    Posts
    3,712
    IP
    I skied with Ryan "SkyHighFoilCrew" last weekend. He is kicking around the idea of hosting a Parker Fly In sometime around the first of October. Ryan lives in Parker and his buddy runs the Sundance Bar.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ryan.jpg 
Views:	242 
Size:	1.46 MB 
ID:	11114

    Yes... He is trunking it in December! More to follow.
     
     

  7. #7
    Reverse Scorpion Professional bremsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Brooks, AB
    Posts
    62
    IP
    Count me in for Foiloosa!
     
     

  8. #8
    Foilforum Addict Tallredrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    St. George, Utah
    Posts
    787
    IP
    Quote Originally Posted by EricR View Post
    I skied with Ryan "SkyHighFoilCrew" last weekend. He is kicking around the idea of hosting a Parker Fly In sometime around the first of October. Ryan lives in Parker and his buddy runs the Sundance Bar.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ryan.jpg 
Views:	242 
Size:	1.46 MB 
ID:	11114

    Yes... He is trunking it in December! More to follow.
    I would love to be in! But it depends on how it might compete with Apache which is not too far down the road. Last year, they did not set the Apache date until late spring or early summer. If Apache will happen again, then I am hopeful that a date can be established sooner.
     
     

  9. #9
    Foilforum Addict EricR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Huntington Beach, Ca
    Posts
    3,712
    IP
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallredrider View Post
    I would love to be in! But it depends on how it might compete with Apache which is not too far down the road. Last year, they did not set the Apache date until late spring or early summer. If Apache will happen again, then I am hopeful that a date can be established sooner.
    I explained this to Ryan. Parker is too busy in the summer to host an event. Our options are before spring break or after Labor Day. After Labor Day works the best as our water and air temps are still conducive to trunking it. I told Ryan he does not want to step on the Apache event and needs to hold the Parker event weeks if not a month before.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Echo.jpg 
Views:	163 
Size:	1.87 MB 
ID:	11116
    Last Weekend From Dock Of Sundance Bar
     
     

  10. #10
    Foilforum Addict NOTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Red Deer AB Canada
    Posts
    909
    IP
    Kinger, Giers, Bremsey ... don't worry boys .. you guys are VIP status now!
    Pine Lake Rider
    USHA 2014 Ambassador Of The Year
     
     

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 2015 Hydrofoil Calendars - Now Available!
    By danjpohl in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-15-2014, 11:29 AM
  2. 2015 Foil Calendar or Not???
    By danjpohl in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-14-2014, 09:51 PM
  3. Chain of Records Show March 31st - April 5th, 2015
    By Geno in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-14-2014, 08:49 AM
  4. Competitions vs. Flyins
    By djkslc in forum Flyins/Competitions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-08-2014, 07:42 PM
  5. TX and Havasu Flyins
    By TX Foilhead in forum Flyins/Competitions
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-10-2010, 09:41 AM
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •