Notices

Thread: Looking for a good tow rope for wakeboarding and foil! What do yall use?

1. Looking for a good tow rope for wakeboarding and foil! What do yall use? 
    Face Planting Noob
    IP
    Bought a used boat and it came with a Sky Ski foil, I am new to the sport and just seeing this board got me interested in it immediately! So now im looking for a good tow rope that I can use for both wakeboarding and for the foil. I dont know enough about to make an educated decision on my own so I am looking for a good brand, quality, durable handle material, rigid full frame handle, how many strands is best, rope length, etc. Any input would be awesome! There is just sooooo many ropes out there and i dont want to go through the trouble buying crappy cheap ropes that wont last. Thanks guys!

Reverse Scorpion Professional
    IP
    Bring your foil out to Tin Top this weekend and we will help you get started. You can use my rope, and get some advice on safety equipment you should have, as well as some instruction on getting up and flying. I'll PM you my phone.

Face Planting Noob
    IP
    Quote Originally Posted by ern View Post
    Bring your foil out to Tin Top this weekend and we will help you get started. You can use my rope, and get some advice on safety equipment you should have, as well as some instruction on getting up and flying. I'll PM you my phone.
    Would love to! But I work in the oilfield and am stuck in Midland at the moment.. should be in town next weekend though...

Face Planting Noob
    IP
    Quote Originally Posted by ern View Post
    Would love to! But I work in the oilfield and am stuck in Midland at the moment.. should be in town next weekend though... thanks for the offer though!

Reverse Scorpion Professional
    IP
    I'm out next weekend, except late sunday afternoon. Boat will not be available either.