Notices

Thread: Limited Fu Manchu Front Wings almost ready

1. Limited Fu Manchu Front Wings almost ready 
    Admin - XTREME Foils XtremeFoils's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    IP
    So for those of you beating down my door to get your hands on the Fu Manchu (new bigger/badder Stache'), your wait is almost over. The wings are supposed to arrive back from the polisher on Monday-8/27 - which means I SHOULD be able to get them out the door Tuesday, and therefore have them to you hopefully before Labor Day weekend. Of course that assumes shipping goes as planned. Many of you have jumped on the waiting list for the first batch, so I only have a few left and I'm sure they will go quickly.

For those who haven't seen the Fu in action, Jake Bradley posted a vid of him hitting a double air roll ( https://www.facebook.com/leland.spee...7623843391650/ ). Tyler Narans said he wasn't interested in trying something different until I swapped his out and told him to go ride... Crazy enough, the Fu never left his ski the rest of the week and I'm sure never will. Thanks to JB on the idea and the testing!!! I love this wing!

I normally don't cut any wings during the summer since I'm busy playing on the water, but after blowing out an ear, I needed something to keep me busy so I made this batch of 10. However, I'm cleared for riding in a few days, so there will not be another set ready until Late October/Early Nov. If you want of the last few remaining out of this first set, get ahold of me quickly. Once they are gone, it's going to be awhile.

You can find the wing here:
    http://www.xtremefoils.com

Thanks to all the hydrofoiling crew! Gotta love this sport!
    Shu

Bryan - "Shuey" Foilmacher

2008/2009 USA Waterski Innovator of the Year!!!

IP
    Thanks again for all you do Bryan, I'm sure they will be gobbled up by someone very soon

its been a while since we have seen video of Dominic, how is he doing?

gear and end of the rope - endoftherope
    personal site including foiling videos and pictures - http://blmeanie.weebly.com/bluemedia.html

"Pop it when you feel it"

Admin - XTREME Foils XtremeFoils's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    IP
    Dominic is doing great. Has fronts pretty consistent now, and has started working on BNC's a little bit. He's off to college, so he's done skiing for the year I'm sure. It was a crazy summer for us so we didn't get as much riding in as we had hoped.

Bryan - "Shuey" Foilmacher

2008/2009 USA Waterski Innovator of the Year!!!

IP
    Quote Originally Posted by XtremeFoils View Post
    Dominic is doing great. Has fronts pretty consistent now, and has started working on BNC's a little bit. He's off to college, so he's done skiing for the year I'm sure. It was a crazy summer for us so we didn't get as much riding in as we had hoped.
    amazing how they grow up so fast, my oldest finished school in 2017 and now is in grad school, 3 in college, 2 in high school. What school did he go to?

gear and end of the rope - endoftherope
    personal site including foiling videos and pictures - http://blmeanie.weebly.com/bluemedia.html

"Pop it when you feel it"