Notices

Thread: Sky ski/air chair set up for sale

1. Sky ski/air chair set up for sale 
    Face Planting Noob
    IP
    Great setup to learn and advance with. Air chair fiberglass board, shock tower, air chair lap belt with swivel attachments, Cinch foot straps, foots beds are in great shape, one piece welded T-bar that will accept larger 5 hole front wings. Comes with standard wings and a set of larger front and rear wings, cover for t-bar and standard wings, pump for shock tower(needs repair). Top of board has vinyl sticker that could be removed. Local pickup prefered but willing to ship.

$1100 for everything + shipping
    Pics on craigslist link
    https://madison.craigslist.org/spo/d...687279831.html
    Last edited by Jrvs23; 3 Days Ago at 09:50 AM. Reason: Pic link added shipping added

IP
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrvs23 View Post
    Great setup to learn and advance with. Air chair fiberglass board, shock tower, air chair lap belt with swivel attachments, Cinch foot straps, foots beds are in great shape, one piece welded T-bar that has been drilled and tapped to fit larger 5 hole wings. Comes with standard wings and a set of larger front and rear wings, cover for t-bar and standard wings, pump for shock tower(needs repair). Local pickup but willing to meet with reason of 53094 zip.

$1200 for everything
    Pics on craigslist link
    https://madison.craigslist.org/spo/d...687279831.html
    I know you are selling it anyway, but as a heads up - the tbars with only three holes are not designed to hold up to the larger 5 hole wings. A lot more power is put through the tbar with big wings and can make it prone to breakage.

IP
    Quote Originally Posted by ShagnWagn View Post
    I know you are selling it anyway, but as a heads up - the tbars with only three holes are not designed to hold up to the larger 5 hole wings. A lot more power is put through the tbar with big wings and can make it prone to breakage.
    That would be true if his T-bar is a "cast" 3 hole. I do believe that his foil is a billet fuselage. They also did come halfway pre drilled from Sky Ski for 5 holes. Someone simply drilled a little deeper and tapped the factory holes. Should be the same fuselage as a B-39. I would think it's as strong or stronger than a B-39 because it's shorter. I would guess, large wings are ok, just not super large wings. There has to be a limit on wing size for any foil. Apex or Max Air or Marty's wings as shown should be fine. Maybe Marty will comment.
    Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
    Dennis Pinter

Face Planting Noob
    IP
    Price reduced and shipping option added.