Notices
 

Thread: Parker Invasion 2019

Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. Parker Invasion 2019 
    #1
    Foilforum Addict SaskFoilFreak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Saskatoon, SK
    Posts
    668
    IP
     
     

  2. #2
    IP
    Twice each year the community gets the pleasure of watching your produced videos of foiling events. By far, in my opinion, your videos are the gold standard. Thanks for sharing another, I look forward to your next one.

    gear and end of the rope - endoftherope
    personal site including foiling videos and pictures - http://blmeanie.weebly.com/bluemedia.html

    "Pop it when you feel it"
     
     

  3. #3
    Foilforum Addict SaskFoilFreak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Saskatoon, SK
    Posts
    668
    IP
    Quote Originally Posted by blmeanie View Post
    Twice each year the community gets the pleasure of watching your produced videos of foiling events. By far, in my opinion, your videos are the gold standard. Thanks for sharing another, I look forward to your next one.
    Thanks! That means a lot!
     
     

  4. #4
    IP
    Another classic Nuge! Is that you at 2:15? Ouch!

    Looks like some poor soul is chumming the living room on his way to the bathroom at the end... Quality entertainment!
    Pine Lake Rider - Ontario Division.
     
     

  5. #5
    Foilforum Addict SaskFoilFreak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Saskatoon, SK
    Posts
    668
    IP
    Quote Originally Posted by The Pride of Lakeside View Post
    Another classic Nuge! Is that you at 2:15? Ouch!

    Looks like some poor soul is chumming the living room on his way to the bathroom at the end... Quality entertainment!
    Yes... I made the crash highlights a couple times. That’s how I roll.
     
     

  6. #6
    IP
    Quote Originally Posted by SaskFoilFreak View Post
    Yes... I made the crash highlights a couple times. That’s how I roll.
    Bahaha!! Awesome!!
    Pine Lake Rider - Ontario Division.
     
     

  7. #7
    Senior Foiler Elite tbskis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Parker AZ
    Posts
    230
    IP
    Awesome Video
     
     

  8. #8
    Face Planting Noob jlp3j's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Tustin, CA
    Posts
    17
    IP
    Nuge, you're the Master.

    Great as always



    parker foil crew
     
     

  9. #9
    Senior Foiler Elite PhatAir4Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Bend, Oregon
    Posts
    277
    IP
    Quote Originally Posted by jlp3j View Post
    Nuge, you're the Master.

    Great as always
    What he said!
    JP

    Professional Crash Test Dummy
     
     

Similar Threads

  1. Parker Invasion 2016
    By EricR in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 104
    Last Post: 03-16-2016, 11:47 AM
  2. 5th Anniversary - Parker Invasion
    By EricR in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 04-15-2015, 09:29 AM
  3. Parker Invasion 2014
    By EricR in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 04-30-2014, 09:51 AM
  4. Parker Invasion 2014
    By EricR in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-02-2013, 03:24 PM
  5. Parker Invasion 2013
    By EricR in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 137
    Last Post: 04-26-2013, 04:14 AM
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •