Notices

Thread: Foiln in New Mexico

1. Foiln in New Mexico 
    IP
    I've been riding an AC for about 10 years off and on as school and work took me from the water for about 5 years. I'm back at it now and didn't realize how much I missed it. Looking forward to having a community of like minded folks!

I'm currently looking to ride someone's setup(don't know how good things can be with my one ski experience) anyone in New Mexico here? I haven't noticed any active users on this forum (been lurking for a few weeks now). Trying to talk the better half for permission to call Mike and get an upgraded ride.

You all may be interested in the ski I ride... It's a relic. When I get more rep points maybe I will be able to post some pictures.

I think it's also time I bust out the knee pads and helmet {called it me confidence booster}. Is that a thing here? Anyone use knee pads?

IP
    tons of great information here, yes many use helmets and some use knee pads. Welcome and good luck with the upgrading

gear and end of the rope - endoftherope
    personal site including foiling videos and pictures - http://blmeanie.weebly.com/bluemedia.html

"Pop it when you feel it"

IP
    Go to a Fly In and folks will be happy to inform you about all the progress that has happened in terms of equipment and technique. Just be warned.... Once you ride a modern ski you will never want to ride your old school cast Air Chair! And if you do keep riding it... Please upgrade your belt to a modern one (Cinch, Sky Ski, or AC) before you get hurt!